Leah Baynes-Bettger CNE-Certified Negotiation Expert
To me, real estate is as much a passion as it is a business.
• 2017, The Royal LePage Red Diamond Award New in 2017. Top 2% of Realtors within Royal LePage
• 2021, 2020, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2012 Diamond Award - Top 3% of Realtors within Royal LePage
• 2019, 2014, 2013, Director’s Platinum Award - Top 5% of Realtors within Royal LePage
• 2021 Diamond Medallion Club Award - Top 10% of all Realtors in the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board, winner of this achievement for over 15 years
• The Lifetime Award of Excellence - Top 10% of Realtors within Royal LePage 10 out of 14 consecutive years
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation
• Long Term Service Award - For 30 years of dedicated service with Royal LePage.
• Shelter Foundation Award Continuing award for recognized top donor.
• Realtor Of The Year 2016 - voted by my fellow REALTORS at Royal LePage West). This award recognizes the salesperson with the highest overall achievement in the following categories: Passion for the Industry, Office Support, Industry Reputation, Teamwork, Business Experience, Knowledge, Skill & Professionalism.
Jamie McMurray has been selling real estate full time since 2003. She is the recipient of the Prestigious Director’s Platinum & President’s Gold Awards. Jamie is also a proud supporter of The Shelter Foundation and an award winning donor.
Jamie has been a resident of the Tri-cities area for 25 years, currently residing in Mountain Meadows in Port Moody. She is married to Ryan and mother to sons Coen & Kale. She is very familiar with our growing communities and the Real Estate market. Specializing in Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows & Maple Ridge.
We have been working together since 2003.